Emergency 5 - Mission Cologne, only in FREE PLAY??

Information: The EMERGENCY community board is completely free and is financed by advertisement. Please deactivate adblocker if you use this site. Thank you!
  • Hi Guys,

I apparently finished the Emergency-5 DeLuxe version since, after finishing the Berlin "Assassination"-mission, there was a scroll down over my screen of all the co-workers establishing Emergengy-5 over the years. It struck me however that in my main screen it said that I had finished the game for 83%. At least, that's how I interpreted this number. If I should read this percentage otherwise, please let me know.

Now, as I have the (STEAM) DeLuxe-version of EM-5, I figured that, after playing the BERLIN-missions, there should now be follow-up missions to be completed in the extra city of COLOGNE. However, it looks like the city of COLOGNE is only to be played as a "FREE PLAY" game. Is this correct or am I missing something here? Maybe it has something to do with my only reached 83% instead of 100%?

I hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards,

Robert,
    Netherlands

I always think very hard before asking stupid questions... ;)

• It's true, the Cologne map is freeplay-only. There won't be any additional missions.

There should be two separate indications for your status. The first one shows you how many missions have ben accomplished, the second one shows you, how many achievements you've got.

Gesamtleitung | Benutzerbetreuung EMERGENCY | Benutzerbetreuung User Content | Innovation / Weiterentwicklung